And behold, i tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow being ye are only in the service of your god. - Mosiah 2:17

Friday, July 8, 2011

Helllo Fam!
Your brother, and son! What´s up? Shooooot no way Scott is going pro in golf? That is so sick, I have a famous cousin! haha now its my turn after the mission to go pro! haha we will see! When you talk to him tell him congrats from me and I am so proud that´s so cool he is living his dream! I got the package Mom! it was the one with the weird calendar hahah jk I love it thank you so much! OOOH congratuations on your 5 year anniversary! wooo you and peter are just darling hu? Tooties dearest sister! I´m so so sorry your finger is hurting! I´m glad it is slowly getting better! hang in there! your finger will always have memories of being slammed in the door! haha love me. Happpppppy Birthday this week sue! have a great one!!! old? 23! David Beckham number! My finger is a lot better it was infected with an ingrown nail! I need to learn how to cut my nails better! but today I ripped the nail out so it´s good, I was almost in tears it hurt so bad! yes I play soccer every Thursday with the members and investigators! I love it, every thursday night in bed I always have dreams of my past soccer goals! it´s always a good dream! I love it and i miss it a lot though! but it´s all good! 

Anyway family this week was soooooo sick! Definitley blessed like crazy from heavenly father! We put 6 baptism dates! it was so awesome every single time it was so powerful to see them respond! My compy and I went through a little spunk the weeks before and didn´t put many dates for baptism. Honestly I think it was a test/trial for us, and it helped us so much this week! for sure a baptism this saturday!!!!! ahhhh I am so excited! So we went over there yesterday to have the baptism inverview with the Zone Leaders! I played with the 9 year old Magali( who is getting baptized) milly 5 and David who is 4 the whole time hahah I loved it! Magali asked me to baptize her!!!!!!!! I think i understood right! But I am going to get my first baptism in white! ahhhh I am so excited it will be this saturday if everything goes right! I wlll make sure to take pictures to send to you! I am doing amazing the weeks are going by so fast, almost done with the second transfer! I don´t know if I will be staying in the same area or not but we will see soon! My shoes have a hole in them hahaha they are done for, but I am still wearing them til I can´t anymore. I think I step in poop atleast 5 times a day! it´s great! I miss you all so very much! Have a splendid week! Love you!!!
Elder Payton.

No comments:

Post a Comment