And behold, i tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow being ye are only in the service of your god. - Mosiah 2:17

Friday, July 8, 2011

Helllllo my lovely family!!
Happppppppppy 4th of JULY!!!
God bless america!!!
I am ticked I don´t have any Fireworks to shoot of or anything like that! Its weird being gone for a holiday that´s for sure! I hope you all have such a great American day! When I am back I will teach you all how to make a real BBQ! Argentina style. Se llama Asado! Its amazing! hahahah Mother do you mean TRC? I have no Idea what CRT is in the MTC. But what is it? Thats awesome, you really will feel so good in the MTC so much peace! How is the Temple? I miss it so much, I remember that day when we went through! Such an amazing one! President Reichman tell him hello and thank him so much for me! shoot Real Salt Lake Game hu? picture me out there playing ok! haha that´s going to be so fun! I miss you all dearly!
Here is my week!
So pretty much every monday we go bowling with our investigators! it´s so fun, but the bowling alleys here are awful they have strings hooked on to the top of the pins so they don´t fall down. hahah it´s still fun. The week went by really really slow, hahah but it was still a good one! It was transfer week so it was tough to focus on things! It has been a good week though, visited a lot of members and helped that out with some things. hahah we had service this week, we had to help this lady move her stuff from one house to another. we were walking in the middle of the street with one of those things that carries furniture. with chairs and cupboards and everything. We had a baptism planned for saturday but it go changed to this saturday so in 5 days which is going to be so awesome, really have been blessed in this area with 6 baptisms! its awesome! This month of July we are planning on having a few more, so I am excited. I have a new Companion. I still haven´t met him. His name is Elder Adencivia from Rosario Argentina. hahah so all spanish now! I am looking forward to it! supposively he has a way cool accent so I will have to learn to speak like him! Yesterday we were at a members house saying bye for Elder nitta, and this memeber callled this other Elder to say bye. And it was the coolest thing I have ever seen. This member was going to commit suicide when this Elder knocked the door. and this member last night was balling and was saying thank you so much! it was so powerful. hahah of course I was crying becasue I always do. The miracles of this work is absolutely incredible! I hope you all have such an amazing week! The best way to feel the spirit is by bearing your testimony! we are all instruments in Gods hands which is such a gift for all of us! Thanks you for all the support every week fam. I love you all.
Elder Payton. 
Frit.

No comments:

Post a Comment