And behold, i tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow being ye are only in the service of your god. - Mosiah 2:17

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello Everyone!

How are all of you? This week was so much fun, I taugh in spanish this week. It was so cool knowing that I can talk in a different language. haha a real language not the ones I used to make up. I had no idea how powerful the gift of tongues is. I still had problems but I said what I needed to. I did the whole story on Jospeh Smith is spanish and the first vision. It's awesome looking right into the investigators eye and sharing that story of our prophet Joseph Smith. The devotional for tonight I will sit right in the front of the bleachers so look for me if you watch. I love the devotionals. I love to sing. I found my favorite hymn in spanish it's called secreta oracion. It's so good. I'll sing a solo for you when i'm back. Every sunday we talk to our Branch Council and just tell him how our week goes. This week was the best experience with me. He told me as we sat down that he can look in my eye and say that I am going to be a great missionary and change peoples life. I don't know how he does it. Well I do. From the Lord. But knowing that he can see it makes me want to work harder and harder each day. I love being here. We have less than a month left in the MTC. It's gone by so fast. In class we talked about how as missionaries we shouldn't be scared going into bad neighbor hoods and such. The only thing we should be scared of is beind disobedient. I have learned so much that the little things in life that the lord expects of you are the most important. It's a test to everyone to see if they are willing to give things up to do the little the lord asks each day. Just the little rules that us as humans don't understand why. Heavenly Father knows why and that's all we need to know. We need to do all the little things, because that is what he wants us to do. He will bless us more than we can think. I am growing into the person I want to be for the rest of my life. This decision is the best thing I have ever done in my life. I know it is going to be the hardest but the most rewarding part of my life. The rest of my life will be determined on how I do on my mission. I know that to be true. If you put your full effort in everything will be good. I am starting my first progressive investigator this week. Teaching is the best part of the MTC I think. It puts you in situtaions and positions that you will be in during the field. I think about all you every single day and pray for you. I miss you all so much. I am hoping this week the devotional will be an apostle. Its bound to happen. It's been way to long since one has come. I hope it is. I went to the temple today for endownment. I love it. I think my favorite to do is sealings. Just becuase everytime I am in there I picture the kid running to their parents in my head and the smile on their faces makes me so happy knowing that we can all live together again. I am reading in jacob of how strong your family's need to be. I know by your decision to marry Pete, mom was the best decision. Pete was that example to me. Of someone who would do anything for their family. I am so grateful for that choice. It blessed me more than I ever thought. I read in Jacob chapter 3 I think of how the father is the example to the children. Pete was that for me. Even though he is a goon berry most the time He knows how to love, support, and lead by example. I love that. The friendships I am making here are eternal. This is the happiest place I have been, beside the temple. I love YOU all.
 
Oh so I guess in Argentina while I am there it's the copa america tournament.!!!!!! So sick huh? I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment