And behold, i tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow being ye are only in the service of your god. - Mosiah 2:17

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#4 Buenos Dias, Esta Dia es Bonita.

This week has been so much fun for me. We are half way done in the MTC. I've been gone a month. Longest I've ever been gone from home. But I do feel at home here. I CANNOT BELIEVE I SAW YOU AND ABBY ON SUNDAY!!! It was funny, so we were all crossing the street and I look over and see a black car and I was like to mi CompeƱero if that license plate says 108 PEN on it or something like that It´s my family. So as the car was getting closer and I read 108 my heart jumped. I was so excited. I had no idea what to do though. I was nervous. But the joy I saw from Abby made everything feel so good. The smile on her face brought me peace and comfort. You both looked so happy and amazing. That wasn´t all Right after I saw you both Madeleine drove by. It was crazy. Then she drove by again. And she stopped by the fence. and We talked for a little bit. I had nothing to say. I was so happy and words woulnd´t come out of my mouth. All I could do was sit there and smile. It was such a blessing to see everyone. And to see the joy you all had. It made everything I am going through so worth it. I love this work. Thank you for sending me the ABC´s to missionary work it helps me so much. This week has been pretty crazy. To be honest I dont know what happens each day. The days seem somewhat of the same to me. Usually the same schedule everyday. But one day I do remember is the day Mi maestro Hermano B. was teaching us and he said. "The lord puts up walls in front of us, so we can reach them and get over them". That hit me hard. The times in our family that have been tough and things happen that we don't know why. It's becuase the lord is testing our faith. God doesn't give us trials that we can't overcome. That's what I have learned here in the MTC. You can overcome anything with the Lord by your side. It's such a blessing as members of the church to know that. I start teaching is espanol starting on monday. It's going to be hard and there are going to be times where i'm just going to be so down on myself. I know it. But Work is what get's us through it. If you do your part and WORK the lord will help you. Yesterday in our distrcit we all talked in spanish to one another for a good half hour. It was our first time doing it. It was powerful. Knowing that we can understand and have conversations in another language was so cool to me. I bore my testimony to my district of how I felt after that experience. I told them I felt power in that room and love. It was Awesome. I know how true this church is. Before I came here I knew but I didn't know everything. I can tell you the work that this church does is incredible. The truth of the Book Of Mormon. The love from our Heavenly Father. He Loves all his children. Then plan he has for each and every one of us. The sacrifice Jesu Cristo made for each individual person makes me so happy but sad knowing that I put him through pain. I know that he did that for us. I Know and testify that this is true. My mejor amigo Elder Klaasen and I usually every night go and do front flips on the grass before we go to bed. It is so fun. Funny Story. So you all know that I pee ALOT. everynight I have to go usually at 2-4 in the morning. It's the worst. but this one night, I wake up to go and I walk into the Bathroom and Elder Klaasen is in there to going to the bathroom. I am exhausted when I go in there. He told me I looked so funny with my onsie on and I had these slippers. After we both went we just laughed because we thought it was so funny. Sometimes you just laugh for no reason here because you don't know what is really funny anymore. I dont know if that was funny to you. haha but it was. I miss you all so much. I love you and hope you know that the lord is there for you. Call upon him with a sincere heart and he will help you. Have faith in him. Faith is hope in something you can't see but know is true.! that is so important.
I love you all!
Elder Payton.

No comments:

Post a Comment